Sunday, September 20, 2009

Perfect Peach Pound Cake















I knew the moment I "met" Tinky that ours was a most special relationship. Her wit, her style, her love and support of local farmers/producers......her recipes!

Yesterday I went to our local farmers' market specifically to pick up some peaches so I could make her summer peach pound cake. I followed her recipe exactly and man, oh man. The combination of buttery goodness and succulent peaches....let's just say it's no coincidence it's called pound cake. You could easily pack on the pounds with this one!

If you have never visited Tinky's blog, do yourself a favor and stop on by.




Bon Appetit!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the support; I'm so glad you liked the recipe. I won't even hold it against you that your pound cake looks better than mine........

    Enjoy the end of peach season.

    ReplyDelete